Thursday, September 29, 2011

it never just rains but pours

Well it's been a while but I am back.  Last night lying in bed on the laptop just surfing away and paying bills, I'm listening to the lulling sound of rain on our tin roof. Ahhhh nice I hear you say, it was, until I hear 'drip, drip drip, plop'. You guessed it the rain just came through the roof. Here I am with an injured left wrist (old wooden door fell on it last Saturday) yelling for my kids to get up to give me a hand whilst trying to find buckets to catch the water, when I realise the 42in plazma is about a foot off also getting a good soaking. OMG freak mode. My 15 yr old is away woking with his grandfather on a stock truck, my 16 yr old is almost zombie like from doing 12hr days on a local farm during the school holidays, the 12 yr old is (still buzzed up on cake and apple/blackcurrent turnovers due to haveing been his birthday ) is only 132mm high and the other 2 (master's 11 and 14) are scattered looking for buckets, towels and mops bless their souls. How do I move it? push-shove and in strolls Master 16 "what" small grunt and he has tv and unit a metre and a half across the room. 'Thanxs your a hero' and he's not even there, he promptly turned around and went right back to bed and sound asleep. If only it was so easy.
So i send the others off to bed realise this all only took 10 minutes but I'd love a coffee anyway and what do you know we are out, really tempted to cry here. Decide on haveing a glass of milk instead and going back to bed and trying the sleep idea. After all I know how my mind works.
Woke up feeling quite stiff to an incredibly horrid day and decide well why clean when you can move......mwahaha...... once you know me you'll see I do this often but now after all the room changes I am exhausted so I am going to get an early night and bid you all adieu before the clock strikes midnight and will leave you with the promise that I will return tomorrow night and tell you about the house changes and remind me to tell you all about our puppies

RavenNyx


random trivia--- in Massachusetts it is illegal to grow a goatie without a permit LMAO

No comments:

Post a Comment